Dear Rindu..

Dear Rindu..
Why are you so painful
Do not you know that I'm not able to wait and wait again?
And we are stuck in fecklessness

Dear Rindu..
Every day just be able to enjoy the longing between me and him.
This can only divide with text and hope.
Hope that makes us survive and even stronger love we build.

Dear Rindu..
Do not you know that every day we are both vying to expand our love to each other?
Hehee Sometimes, I smiled to myself remembering it all.
Yes, That is very fun!! NO NO Babe, I love you more than you know!! :)

Dear Rindu..
Please tell him that...
Im missing him, cant wait that moment.
I   Love   You   More   Than   You   Know,  Sayangku :*



Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Sevgilim here - Cerita masa lalu yang tertinggal (baca-ditinggalkan) - fiction edition

Ngomong Turki ( latihan - belajar )

Dear Herşeyim